Welcome to our exquisite 16-hectare farm, nestled in the scenic region of the Vincentian Coast within the natural park of southwestern Alentejo. This idyllic property offers prime conditions for sustainable and organic agriculture, making it an ideal choice for those seeking a greener approach.
Conveniently located with good access roads, the farm is enveloped by lush greenery, encompassing picturesque pine forests and eucalyptus groves. The tranquility of the area is unmatched, providing a serene environment for your agricultural endeavors. The fertile soils present on the farm lend themselves to the cultivation of various crops, including sweet potatoes, vineyards, fruit trees, and even horse breeding. Abundant water resources flow from the nearby Santa Clara dam, effortlessly irrigating the land through the well-designed network of irrigation channels that crisscross the property. Additionally, the possibility to drill water holes further enhances the water supply options.
Situated in the parish of Odeceixe, this location boasts remarkable potential for rural tourism, agro-tourism, agricultural projects, or even residential development. The farm holds a partnership with the official ICNF, which supports the expansion of the existing infrastructure and offers the opportunity to construct a larger area. Availing yourself of these possibilities grants you access to 50% subsidies and an additional 25% bank loan, totaling an impressive 75% financing, requiring only 25% equity. The farm also benefits from the support of Portugal 2020 and PDR 2020 rural development programs, providing further assistance for your ventures.
Just a short 15-minute drive from the vibrant village of Aljezur, 35 minutes from the city of lakes, and 45 minutes from the bustling city of Portimão, this magnificent farmhouse offers both tranquility and accessibility. Moreover, it’s in close proximity to the stunning Odeceixe beach, allowing you to relish in the beauty of the coastline whenever you desire.
We highly recommend visiting this extraordinary property to fully appreciate its splendor and the myriad possibilities it presents.